Home » » I am very sorry: Siddharth

I am very sorry: Siddharth


Tollywood lover boy Siddharth, who is known as headstrong in the film industry has made some odd comments on Telugu Electronic media, and the other day media has banned all his press meets demanding apology from him.
His film ‘Oh! My Friend‘ completes its shooting and getting ready for release soon. So, Siddarth was obliged to post a tweet saying apology to the electronic media people in the state, of course he is said to be forced by his producer Dil Raju​.
His tweet in his own words:
In reference to one of my tweets in the past regarding certain news channels -
My comment should have targeted only them for their actions but not their families. I understand that this has upset the journalistic fraternity & their families.
As this was not my intention, I wish to apologise to the families of journalists for hurting their sentiments in any way. Thank you.
Let us see whether media will cool down with his tweet or demand for a media statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :