Home » » Kajal founds somewhere in South

Kajal founds somewhere in South



Kajal Agarwal returned back to India from a long schedule of European countries picturizing the songs of ‘Dhada’. She is all the way confused and unable to control her emotions on ongoing rumors about her ban in South. This is what she has to say.
‘I’ve just returned to Mumbai reading that certain organizations in Tollywood wanted to ban me for my attitude towards South!! Hello, where did this talk start? I will never be disrespectful to the Telugu and Tamil film industry. My roots are in Tollywood and Kollywood. I am really hurt and angry that someone has started this whole ban issue without asking me. I haven’t heard from any association or from anyone who is willing to ban. One has to know the real truth as I had super success in Magadheera, Maaveran, Mr.Perfect and with the grace of God, my career in south is upwardly mobile.
Bollywood is also a great place to be. However, I will always do Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films simultaneously. There is no question of choosing one over the other. South films and the South industry have a special place in my life. Even though I am from Mumbai, South India is birthplace of my career. I am so attached to it. I do not really need to prove my loyalties to my audience because my sincerity shows in my work. I am currently working on four South projects.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :