Home » , » Megafans will see Chiranjeevi in me with Rachcha : says Ramcharan

Megafans will see Chiranjeevi in me with Rachcha : says Ramcharan

Megapowerstar Ramcharan has promised that his upcoming movie Rachcha will really create rachcha at box office and in this movie, megafans will see chiranjeevi in him.



I’m doing a character which is exactly designed in a way fans want to see my father on screen.
Along with me, my entire family members wanted to see me in such a role and all our wish is going to be fulfilled with this movie.
After this movie releases, megafans will start seeing their favourite hero chiranjeevi in me.
” said ramcharan tej. Rachcha is an action packed mass entertainer with rocking music for mani sharma.
So fans can expect a sure shot hit from charan for sankranti 2012.
Yesterday charan spent at apollo hospitals with upasana’s grandfather prathap reddy and aunt sangeetha reddy.
On this ocassion charan spoke to a tv channel and said “What more can I ask for from God and my parents when I am going to marry my best friend. Upsana is very sensible girl and love animals and she does charity in big way, which attracted me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :