Home » , , » Ram Charan on Upasana!

Ram Charan on Upasana!

Now first time Ram Charan speaks about Upasana. Speaking to TV9 news channel he revealed many details about his would-be Upasana kamineni. He said that "we know each other for the last six years".
He also stated that "what more can I ask with my parents or god when I am blessed to marry with my best friend?"
And also Ramcharan added to that,"She knows everything about me and she is been through many phases of my life. Cherry stated one more about upasana was "She is very sensible girl. She also does charity".
He also speaks about his upcoming cinema Rachcha and said that "Rachcha is going to be a full length typical commercial Telugu movie. And he also added that “I like mass masala entertainers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :