Home » , , , » Why didn't I have Affair with Ileana?: Star Hero

Why didn't I have Affair with Ileana?: Star Hero


Why didn't I have Affair with Ileana?: Star Hero
Seems like, Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor is fed up with the constant link-up rumors surfacing in the media about him. He expressed his anguish on the media which gave him the casanova tag by linking with almost all co-stars he has worked with till date.

When the media persons quizzed him about his equation with his film Barfi co-star during the promotional campaign, Ranbir shot back,"If you ask me about my experience working with my film's director Anurag Basu, then I will treat you with respect. But if you ask me 'why I didn't have an affair with Ileana?, then you will lose respect".

Ranbir's reaction shocked the media as they hadn't expected it and even the actor hadn't behaved in such fashion before. In fact, Ileana was one of the very few actresses who weren't linked to this charming actor even after working together for a film.

Barfi which is scheduled for September 14 release caught the attention movie lovers ever since the promos were released. While Ranbir plays deaf and dum, Priyanka Chopra as mentally challenged and Ileana will be seen as the love interest of the protagonist. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :