Home » , , , , » I will Try Six-Packs Sometime: Mahesh

I will Try Six-Packs Sometime: Mahesh


Ever thought why Mahesh Babu, the handsomest guy in the town, has not tried six-packs till date? Well, Tollywood’s most noteworthy hero of the moment did try to build one but he had to abandon the plan when he found that it was affecting his glamour.
When Puri asked him when his fans can expect to see him in six-pack abs, Mahesh candidly said, “Yes, I did try. But, I discontinued the idea when I noticed some changes in my face. But yes, I will satisfy the wish of my fans very soon.”

In the past, when Allu Arjun sported one in Desamuduru, he had created a storm in the State. Not the one to take off his shirt and bare his body, Mahesh would look hotter if he ever sports the priced look on the screen. Until then..The biggest asset of Mahesh being his beauty, his fans will only dislike if the six-packs abs takes a toll on his glamour even a bit. Given that building a body of the kind involves more than what meets the eye (with its attendant health risks), one only hopes that it won’t steal Mahesh’s extraordinary glamour a bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :