Home » » Thaman is out from Prabhas Rebel

Thaman is out from Prabhas Rebel






Here another shocking news for Young Rebel Star Prabhas latest Flick ‘Rebel’ team. Previously, Anushka backed out from this film and now its music director turn. Thaman has finally announced this statement through Twitter. “My best wishes to music director Raghava Lawrence Gaaru  for REBEL I wish the entire te@m good luck  And I thank Lawrence master for giving me KANCHANA which was a very big hit in both the languages:) but I am officially out of REBEL , Tweeted Thaman.

Raghava Lawrence is directing this mass entertainer. Now he would to compose the tunes for this movie. This is the second time Lawrence handling music after Nagarjuna’s Don. And Tamanna is heroine in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :