Home » , » I am not the hero in Sega: Nani

I am not the hero in Sega: Nani



I am not the hero in Sega: Nani














Talking about his forthcoming Sega (slated for July 29 release) at a recently held press meet, upcoming actor Nani said he is not the hero in Sega.
"I am not the hero in this film. Story is hero of Sega. More than the story, the screenplay is going to be very interesting. I don’t know how to explain the story. By the time you come out of the theatre, you’ll feel that you have seen a good and intellectual film. I am confident that it’s going to be a trendsetter," he added.
Producer Ashok Vallabhaneni said: "Sega will reflect the feelings of youth today. Audience will connect to real life while watching the movie." A bilingual made in Tamil (as Veppam) and Telugu, the film is directed by lady director Anjana under the banner of Mana Desam. Post-production works are complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :