Home » » I like Pawan Kalyan's films: Young Hero

I like Pawan Kalyan's films: Young Hero

Young hero Siddharth Rajkumar, who is from rebel star Krishnam Raju's family, is not apprehensive about saying that he likes Powerstar's films. "I like my uncle's films 'Bobbili Brahmanna' and 'Manavuri Pandavulu'. Coming to Prabhas, I like his film 'Chatrapati'. Other than our family heroes, I like Pawan Kalyan's films," said Siddharth Rajkumar.

Siddharth started his acting career as a child artiste in the film 'Nani'(Jr Mahesh Babu). He debuted as hero in Tollywood with the recently released film 'Keratam'. The film is based on the present day youth, which also has a message. Unfortunately, it opened with a poor response at the Box Office. But, Siddharth has something to cheer up as his performance and dancing skills opened to good reviews from the critics. If Siddharth focussed on grooming himself and choosing right scripts, he would have bright future in the tinsel town. Let's hope he turns out to be a promising actor in the Industry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :