Home » » Charmee has no qualms doing an Intimate scene

Charmee has no qualms doing an Intimate scene

Bubbly girl Charmee is quite happy over the things which are happening around her, after her Bollywood debut with Amitabh's 'Bbuddah Hopa Tera Baap'. She has been getting few exciting offers in Bollywood.

The 23-year-old actress says things have happened too early in her life.

"Everything in my life has happened early. I started acting at the age of 13. I had my first hit movie when I was just 15 years old, I brought my first car, which was a BMW, at the age of 18 and my first income-tax raid occurred when I was just 19. And now I am working with the Amitabh at the age of 23. I think I will have an early retirement also", She laughs.

Though Charmee was born and brought up in Mumbai, she says her plump figure didn't suit Hindi films at the start of her film career.

"I was just 13 when I started auditioning but somehow things didn't work out. One of the reasons is that I was plump and as we all know, in Bollywood you need to be always fit. It is a known fact that people in the south prefer their actresses on the heavier side," says the actress.

However, Charmee says she is open to do intimate scenes.

"Bring me a good-looking successful actor and I don't mind doing an intimate scene with him," says Charmee.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :