Home » , » Samantha Credits Trisha on her Filmfare Award

Samantha Credits Trisha on her Filmfare Award

Samantha, who won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress(Telugu) for the film 'Ye Maya Chesave', says the credit for the award should go to Trisha.

After receiving the prestigious award, Samantha said she took Trisha’s performance in 'Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya'(Tamil version of 'Ye Maya Chesave') as reference for her role.

"I took Trisha's performance as reference for my role in 'Ye Maya Chesave'. So, the credit for the award should go to her," said Samantha, after receiving the award.

Earlier, both Samantha and Trisha shared a lighter moment on the social networking site.

"Samantha is threatening to imitate my walk..Wahhh Wahh..Sam I will kill u n I am a bigger person..hahaha," tweeted Trisha.

"ha ha now how can I reply to this when I have been issued a warning of violence. What's the bet? trisha threatens murder on ye maya chesave famed Samantha....headlines in web sites and papers...I bet 1000," tweeted Samantha, reacting to Trisha's funny tweet.

Samantha also thanked her mentor and the director of the film, Gautham Menon, for giving the role of her life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support :